[Virtualacorn-list] Virtual Acorn Boot Problem

John Rye john at ryepad.plus.com
Sat Jul 4 12:02:58 BST 2015

Hello All

I have run Virtual Acorn SA under Risc OS Select on my Laptop Running Vista
for several years with no problems at all.

When I put the computer away to go on holiday it was working OK.

When I switched on on my return and tried to boot Virtual Acorn it crashed
with the error :-

Start Up not Completed, File "?!Boot" not found.

When I press cancel it comes up in the Risc OS 4 desktop at low resolution.

I feel that I have seen this error once before a long time ago.

Does any one recognise this or have any suggestions.

Cheers

John

--
John Rye