[Virtualacorn-list] Mouse nightmare

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sat Nov 8 12:35:11 GMT 2014

In article <mpro.nems81000bc7204ck.vince at softrock.co.uk> Vince M Hudd  wrote:
[snip]
> Tell me I'm not going mad. Those _are_ the default settings, which
> previously allowed my three button mouse to act like a proper three button
> mouse, with Select, Menu and Adjust, aren't they? And not, as it insists on
> acting now, with Select, Adjust and Menu.
Does your laptop have a Menu key to the right of Alt Gr?

When you are Mouse-less you can set the left & right buttons to be Select &
Adjust & use the Menu key to open RISC OS meuns.

I'm not sure this answers the question you asked, but I thght I'd throw it
into the mix. It might help. ;)

BTW remember that the THIRD button is the middle one & not the second as you
might expect.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

What is worth doing is worth the trouble of asking somebody to do it.