[Virtualacorn-list] Windows 8.1 External drives **Newsflash**

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 13 12:42:07 BST 2014

In article <54367ea7e0brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>,
   Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:

[Snip]

> Thanks to all who have tried to help.

[Snip]

I have just discovered a little utility <emptytemp> shipped with RiscLua
which does what I need without having to leave the RISC OS desktop. From
the program comments...

--[[
 Delete empty directories in the same directory
 in which this file resides.
--]]

Lua of course needs to be seen by the filer otherwise I am a slightly
happier bunny. I imagine an equivalent basic program could be written?

Brian

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 8.1 Pro
RISC OS 6.20