[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC Has Stopped Working - Again

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 21:28:37 BST 2014

I hope nobody has wasted time on this as VRPC has suddenly
decided to run. The only difference to before was that
there was a Firefox window open on the right-hand screen.
Why that should make a difference, I have no idea.

What I have noticed (and I saved the draft of this e-mail,
shut down the program and then restarted it) is that the
right hand screen (no Firefox this second time) briefly
showed the wallpaper as if through a viewport in the centre
of the screen. I'm wondering if the viewport has been
created by VRPC starting up in an invisible window before
it goes full-screen.

That might not be completely clear but, if anyone wants me
to, I can make a short video (just a few seconds) and make
it available for analysis.

John

--
John McCartney