[Virtualacorn-list] Second virtual Hard drive

T.O.M.S. toms at ndirect.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 18:29:53 BST 2012

At 17:40 on 10 April, Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com said:

> What you have done there is create an ADFS/IDE drive
> image, which the ReadMe states is saved in the Plugin
> folder under Windows. If it is, I can't find it either!

Blow me, it IS in the PlugIns folder - but not where you might
expect...

If you have VirtualRPC-AdjustSA (and I guess it's probably the same
for VirtualRPC-SA), it's in the *ARM7* folder inside Models. It's a
48,384 KB file, rather confusingly called 'HardDisc4.hdf', presumably
because the 'drive' is called IDEDisc4 by default.)

Why it's put in the ARM7 folder I know not. That could confuse a
stupid person, it certainly confuses me.

Alex Hamilton
pp T.O.M.S.