[Virtualacorn-list] Second virtual Hard drive

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Tue Apr 10 17:40:12 BST 2012

In article <527e403625dave at triffid.co.uk> Dave Symes  wrote:
> Ah! I think a light is dawning.
> My assumption was, from my obvious misreading of the manual. (Or is it).
>
> Boot-Configure-Discs and set hardDisc to an extra one, and yes up pops a
> new Hardisc icon of 50 Mbytes.
> Name that as HD5 and Bob's me wotsit...
[snip]
What you have done there is create an ADFS/IDE drive image, which the ReadMe
states is saved in the Plugin folder under Windows. If it is, I can't find it
either!

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.
Steve McQueen