[Virtualacorn-list] Second virtual Hard drive

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 13:11:36 BST 2012

Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:

>Mine is at:
>
>C:\ProgramFiles\VirtualAcorn\VirtualRPC-AdjustSA\HardDisc5

Mine used to be but I moved it out, to a Dropbox folder.  The location of
such drives is defined in

C:\Program Files\VirtualAcorn\VirtualRPC-AdjustSA\Models\StrongARM RISC OS
Adjust (Jit)\Model.cfg

(or another architecture's corresponding file), in the "[HostFS]" section.

I expect that the default location for a HostFS folder is inside C:\Program
Files\ just for ease of installation, but there's no need for it to stay
there.