[Virtualacorn-list] Problem with Omniclient/Lanman98

Michael Ben-Gershon mybg at netvision.net.il
Wed May 18 14:09:03 BST 2011

I am using VirtualRPC-AdjustSA. After setting it up with LanMan98 I
found that all my samba shares worked OK except for one, which connects
to my home directory on my linux server. Attempting to open this
directory causes VirtualRPC to lock up, using more and more processor %
until it is killed. It is really wiesrd and I cannot find a solution! I
have never had a problem opening the same directory on my Iyonix.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael Ben-Gershon
mybg at netvision.net.il