[Virtualacorn-list] Comparison of VRPC on Mac or Windows 7

stephen.hull at btinternet.com stephen.hull at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 3 16:44:46 GMT 2011

In message <bbe814ae51.rogerarm at rogerarm.freeuk.com>
          Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:

>On 2 Mar 2011, David Pitt  wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>> I only recently became aware of the two alt-enters work around, and not
>> knowing that made it a bigger issue.
>
>I agree entirely Dave. When it happened to me the first few times
>(when I was new to VA-RPC) I just re-set the PC (as I would do for any
>real RPC that had 'apparently' crashed, not knowing that:

I find a similar flaw so to speak when using Uniprint, when clicking on
the print icon causes the same semi-crash, I think it is the HP "all in
one" printer that's causes it, but every time I press print even in
Ovation Pro I have to press Alt Return after the print job finishes
because it automatically closes VRPC when printing.

Sort of got used to it now but it means you can't carry on working on
VRPC until is has stopped printing because it still bombs out at the
beginning and at the end of a print job.

Stephen.