[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 19 10:31:58 BST 2011

On 18 Jun, P. Sprangers <P.Sprangers at sprie.nl> wrote:

[Snip]

> Do you happen to have the same problem concerning ShareFS as well, the
> way I tried to described in my original posting? Or is this just a
> separate misbehaviour of my setup?

I didn't notice any ShareFS problems here. That is not to say they didn't
exist as I rarely use ShareFS.

Out of interest the computer which gave me these problems has an AMD
processor, the current (so far problem free) one has an Intel processor;
at the time I wondered if this was relevant.

Brian

Brian Jordan