[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

P. Sprangers P.Sprangers at sprie.nl
Sat Jun 18 16:20:47 BST 2011

In article <51e551b1a4brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>,
   Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> now the VA program requires a treble click whereas all the
> rest still start with a single click. There is also a new strangeness
> when I shut down from the RISC OS task manager; this used to work
> normally and the program shut down gracefully now it shuts down to an
> empty, transparent window and then Windows reports a fault and starts to
> search for a solution. Everything else is normal as far as I can see.

This is exactly what happens here. I couldn't describe it more accurately,
even if I could really speak English.

Do you happen to have the same problem concerning ShareFS as well, the way
I tried to described in my original posting? Or is this just a separate
misbehaviour of my setup?

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers