[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

P. Sprangers P.Sprangers at sprie.nl
Fri Jun 17 10:01:42 BST 2011

Dear all,

Since I upgraded to Windows7 about 1 year ago, I can't start VirtualRPC
with a normal double click on the icon - or with a single click when
attached to the task bar. Instead, I have to quadruple click - or triple
click when attached to the task bar. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Moreover, when I shut the program down, it always fails to quit. I have to
do that manually, sometimes even with Ctrl-Alt-Break.

Further, after having started VirtualRPC the first time, ShareFS doesn't
see the other computers in the network (typically the Iyonix discs).
I always have to quit first and start again. This is always the case.
Does this sound familiar too?
(I haven't found out yet how much time is needed between two sessions, in
order to repeat this behaviour.)

For the rest, VirtualRPC works fine and fast.

My setup is:
VirtualRPC-SA version 1.7, always starting up in full screen.
Asus Notebook with Windows7 Home Premium + Service Pack 1
4 GB memory

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers