[Virtualacorn-list] Update HostFS

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 09:55:55 GMT 2010

dave at triffid.co.uk writes:

>Anyone else been to the VRPC site recently and attempted to download  the
>"VirtualRPC-AdjustSA HostFS update Jan 2009"?

>My laptop  HD failed a couple of weeks ago, now replaced, and  everything
>reinstalled, including the VirtualRPC-AdjustSA, I now need to  apply the
>above noted update, but clicking the link doesn't present  the
>"hostfsjan2009.zip" file, instead it re-directs to an advert about  the now
>defunct 'Foundation RISCWorld magazine'.
>I have emailed  Aaron, but no reply...

How about giving me a chance? You sent me an e-mail over
the weekend, it's now Monday morning. Something has
happened since Friday, as the updates were fine then.

You may find it hard to believe, but I don't work 7 days
a week. Once I have a chance I will take a look at see
what's happened.

Aaron (VirtualAcorn)