[Virtualacorn-list] Windows panes flashing under dead full-screen RO

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 09:40:17 GMT 2010

In article <d14c067851.rogerarm at rogerarm.freeuk.com>,
   Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:
[Snippy]
> I'm a RO power user that doesn't really know how to work windows :-)

> Does that mean that no one has ever seen the condition I described
> (way above) where the RO window is just a ghost temporarily hiding all
> the active Windows things underneath it until a mouse button is
> pressed when the active windows underneath are very very briefly
> (about 1 scan-frame period) visible? If so, I am surprised.

That's an interesting question Roger.
I've been using VRPCs since the old A5K emulator (Pre VRPC) arrived on the
scene, and over that period two different versions of actual VRPC, running
on Win 98, Win XP, Vista and now Win 7.

Over that period I've had a number of strange emulator things happen, but
not what you've described.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid