[Virtualacorn-list] VirtualAcorn Updates now on-line (again)

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 17:22:03 GMT 2010

Following on from the thread on this list, I  have now found
the cause of the problem (the RISCWorld site  moved
servers). For historical reasons we used the RISCWorld
site as  useful storage for other files, since it had low
bandwidth and had plenty of  free space. Given that
the site now has 8 volumes of back issues (nearly  1000
RISC OS related articles) and that the bandwidth usage
has risen  (which was one of the reasons for the move) I
have moved all the VirtualAcorn  downloads back inside
the VirtualAcorn website. Anyway....

All of the  VirtualAcorn updates are now once again
available from  the:

http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/download.htm

page.

I  have taken the opportunity to re-design the download
pages in an attempt to  make them easier to follow.
The old design grew over time and ended up  rather
messy.

Since the update files have moved and the pages  have
been re-designed there may still be the odd "dead"
link. If anyone  finds a dead link can they please let
me know directly via e-mail, rather  than post on this
list.

Thanks

Aaron (VirtualAcorn)