[Virtualacorn-list] Maximum RAM on RO 4.39/ ARM7500-RPC-VA-adjust?

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Sun Jul 25 15:27:22 BST 2010

I saw a mention somewhere that 256MB RAM is able to be allocated to
VA, but in my experience, this allocation causes great problems for
the filer: it crashes the computer.

R-comp had to put my allocation back down to 160MB, where no problems
are encountered (apart from continually running out of RAM when I am
doing a lot of work with Netsurf, etc, etc).

[if relevant, I have 16MB allocated to the PinBoard, and it needs all
that].

Is something amiss somewhere? Should I be able to go to 256MB RAM
allocation?

--

Cheers
Roger