[Virtualacorn-list] Slow computer response

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 18:34:51 BST 2009

In article <50a5661e67Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk>,
   lists <Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk> wrote:

> Is it Norton or is it Mcaffe that you have to get a special removal tool
> off their website to be able to uninstal properly?

Don't know 'nuffink' the other one, Norton does require their removal tool
to get rid of much of the crap it installs all over the damn registry.

Then when you've done that, you can spend another useful hour manually
going through the Registry removing even more Norton/Symantec rubbish.

Mind you, after all that was done, suddenly my old slow computer, became
an old but much faster computer.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid