[Virtualacorn-list] How to remove exra drive icon

John jtm at la-cala.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 21:18:41 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I've just had a problem on my Vista laptop.  I 'think' I mangled something
switching off and back on in a hurry and not letting the machine clsoe down
properly.  As a result VRPC wasn't starting up.

I re-installed VRPC and copied over my old HardDisc4 so I'm back to normal
- almost.

But I have an extra drive icon on the taskbar, named VRPCADJ.

How can I remove it please?

John

--
 John Mulrooney
 ~ NOTE: emails with attachments, including HTML files from badly set-up

jtm at la-cala.co.uk
injuries at free.fr

There are 2 true symptoms of dementia; one is forgetting what you are saying, the other is forgetting what you are saying ...