[Virtualacorn-list] Updates question

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 09:14:44 BST 2008

In a message dated 14/09/2008 15:34:29 GMT Daylight Time,  dave at triffid.co.uk
writes:

>> Yes, when you find a  problem with a website the best approach
>> is to contact the owner of  the website directly, rather than
>> posting on a list. Generally  speaking the only person who can
>> fix a website is the one who runs  it. In this case me.
>>
>> Consider yourself told  :-)
>>
>> Aaron

>Grasps forlock, yes Boss you  are so right.  ;-)

That's more like it my man, your pay will be docked 5d :-)

>Thanks for sorting it, I'll have a butchers in a moment.

That's OK - I've found out what happened, and when. The fault
was introduced in the master copy of the SE downloads page
some months ago - but of course it didn't matter at that point
as the page wasn't uploaded. So the fault only went public
when I added the latest upgrades and uploaded the page.

Still at least I've fixed it and found the cause.

Aaron