[Virtualacorn-list] Enter key not functioning

Jeremy Nicoll - virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 13:56:00 BST 2008

Michael Chappell <michael at anotherday.me.uk> wrote:

> In article <gemini.k8ziwb00pwctr023o at wingsandbeaks.org.uk.invalid>, Jeremy
> Nicoll - virtualacorn <jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk> wrote:

> > I've found that Enter keypresses (and indeed mouse-clicks sometimes)
> > need to be made, umm, firmly and definitely. ...

> I've never noticed that on my VRPC.

I suppose it also depends on how busy the Windows-side of the machine is.
In my case I do use other Windows apps.  Do you?  Of course I don't press
Enter in VRPC until the window it is running in has focus, but I get the
impression that just because the window-frame is blue doesn't mean that VRPC
is ready for input.