[Virtualacorn-list] Recent versions Config problem

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 10:26:25 GMT 2008

David Pitt <pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> VRPC has its own specific networking setup which is not the same as that
> on real RiscPCs. I do not know what has gone wrong in this case, user
> intervention or incorrect files on the installation CD.

Belay those suggestions, I have just reproduced the "'ResolverConfig' not
found" error on VRPC. Though the Resolver file in Hardware Disabled as
supplied is correct in terms of VRPC with no mention ResolverConfig the same
is not true if that file was overwritten by the configuration tool,
!RslvSetup in R0420Hook.

A solution may be to reinstate the Resolver file I pasted into an earlier
post and do not use that tool again. This :-

| Host name and resolver settings
| (auto-generated by Resolver setup)
|

| Host name

Set Inet$HostName standalone

| Name resolver

If "<Inet$Resolvers>" = "" Then Set Inet$Resolvers ""

--
David Pitt