[Virtualacorn-list] Recent versions Config problem

Brian D groups at planet3.freeuk.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 19:46:09 GMT 2008

On 14 Dec,
     Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Having run through a lot of things again, I see on both machines partway
> through the Boot sequence there is:
> Repeat: File 'ResolverConfig' not found.
>
> However this doesn't stop the boot sequence which does continue to its end.

I've had that message for some time. It has never caused a problem so I
ignore it. I did try to find what the problem was, but I gather VRPC doesn't
need it as it uses the host's internet system.

--
  Brian Duffell  VirtualRiscPC-SA | RISC OS 6.10
  Darlington Dolphin Masters ASC  | <www.darlingtonmasters.org.uk>