[Virtualacorn-list] Recent versions Config problem

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 14:26:11 GMT 2008

In a message dated 14/12/2008 14:16:46 GMT Standard Time,  dave at triffid.co.uk
writes:

>Sorry Aaron, but there seems to be a slight confusion, I started a  new
>thread because the two recent problems don't seem to be  connected.

>This Mimemap problem *has* been with my older version of  VRPC-AdjustSA for
>some while, it wasn't until I installed the latest  purchase on
>Thursday/Friday I remembered and had a poke around to  see...

>Infact I've just done a test to confirm... With the Mimemap  config working
>correctly with my added line.

>If I revert  HostFS to the Fix Version then the Filetypes are still errant.
>If I now  put back the old HostFS version the filetype work correctly.

>So it  appears the Mimemap problem is not directly related.
>Additionally it  seems folks with a correctly working MimeMap Config tool
>are still  getting the same problems with HostFS.

Confirmed. I now have a version  that's showing the same fault. The problem
seems (from a brief look) to relate to the HostFS extensions file not
being correctly used. It's behaving as though the HostFS extensions
file is not present - which is really weird.

I've now found out why my test versions were OK. So we need to take
a look at this asap. In the meantime I will pull the upgrades.

I still don't understand why this fault didn't occur when I made this
same version of HostFS available for people to test?

Aaron