[Virtualacorn-list] New Beta test version of HostFS2

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 17:28:06 GMT 2008

Dear All,

The following link is for a test version of HostFS2 (so  it's for SA
VirtualRPCs  only).

http://www.riscworld.co.uk/virtualacorn/betareleases/hostfs_14thdec_2008_test.
zip

There's  just a plan hosts2.dll in the .zip file. Copy this to:

C:\Program  Files\VirtualAcorn\VirtualRPC-xxxSA\Plugins\hostfs2
(assuming your VirtualRPC  is installed in the default location)

Does this resolve the current  problem with files appearing as text?
Are there any other  problems?

Could everyone please try this for a few days and e-mail me  directly
with a yes it's OK/no it's isn't because....

type message. If  people could hammer this test version I would
appreciate it.

Note that I will be in hospital for part of the  coming week and hence
replies may be a little slower than  usual.

Aaron