[Virtualacorn-list] Recent versions Config problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 07:46:09 GMT 2008

Another question folks... New thread as it pre-dates the recent update
problem.

Double click on !Boot > Configuration window > Network.

On my Hardware SARPC, clicking on the MimeMap icon gives me...

"ADFS::HD4.$.!Boot.Choices.Default.Internet.Files.MimeMap"

Doing the same in VRPC-AdjustSA gives...

"Syntax: *Filer_Run [-noshift] [-type <filetype>] <file>|<application>"

Which is obviously an error of some sort.

Anyone else get this same report?

Cheers
Dave S

Worth noting, I have two copies of VRPC-AdjustSA installed on different
machines, one XP the other Vista, and both produce the above noted error.

However, on the old machine (XP) which still has VRPC-SE (The original but
updated with all relevant updates) the MimeMap icon when clicked does in
fact display a Mimemap file.
D.