[Bru-list] Next meeting: 13th November

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:51:02 GMT 2019

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 09:33, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list <
bru-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> I'll be posting an announcement at some point over the weekend - so, as
> usual, if anyone has anything they're planning to bring and which I
> could therefore include, let me know ASAP.

Having missed the last two, I shall make some effort to show up at this
one.  Don't have anything to show that hasn't already been seen, but I
could bring the clock thing again.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer