[Bru-list] Meeting reminder Wed 14 Nov 2012

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Tue Nov 6 11:27:23 GMT 2012

As some of us sometimes seem to need a prod, here's a reminder for
next week's meeting.

- Wed 14 Nov 2012
- Time: 19:15 for 19:30
- Venue: The Hope & Anchor, 38 Jacobs Wells Road, Bristol, BS8 1DR (Hotwells)
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/1629/Hope_and_Anchor/Bristol
- Transport: Some on-street parking is available. Bristol Temple Meads
station is about 25 minutes by foot.

Per this year's dates
http://riscository.co.uk/pipermail/bru-list_riscository.co.uk/2012-February/000184.html
we'd probably better agree dates for next year.

I guess this will probably be the nearest we get to a Christmas party,
unless we have such an overwhelming influx of new members to justify
trying to set an extra date for December. I'll personally consider
buying half a pint for anyone who brings someone along who's never
been before (wow - such generosity)!

I might possibly bring my Pi, as I've still not consistently got RISC
OS recognising its partition (have tried a fresh card and install).

See you there!

Trev

--
Trevor Johnson