[Bru-list] A couple of things from tonight's meeting

Rob Coleman rgcolem.myorg at virgin.net
Thu May 10 22:18:35 BST 2012

> This leads neatly into the other of the couple of things: As mentioned on
> those links, it was going to be based on the Millipede Imago board - and I
> think it was Millipede's stuff that was used for some TV game show
> graphics.

That would be a Millipede Apex board - I believe that it was used to produce
the
graphics for "Who wants to be a millionaire?"!

One of my RiscPCs has an Apex board built into its top slice. I think it can
digitise, genlock and has an Arm3 to do graphics acceleration but I've never
used it. I also have the manual (in Impression format) on its hard drive if
anyone is interested.

Regards,

Rob

Rob Coleman