[Bru-list] 2012 meeting dates

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Thu May 3 08:18:26 BST 2012

> I have just been told my Raspberry Pi (ordered at 0819 on launch day)
> should arrive in the next two days. If it does, I'll bring it along.

Exciting stuff! As you're not interested in running Linux on it, will
it just be to have a look at, or are you thinking of bringing a
monitor and stuff too? Perhaps it'd be worth checking with the pub in
advance whether their 'leccy point will be available.

Depending how OK you are with random strangers getting their grubby
little mitts anywhere near your new kit, perhaps we could try for a
press release too:
http://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/1/topics/1015?page=1#posts-11820

If not, never mind and we can do it another time if/when a copy of the
RISC OS port is available (and more of us have boards)!

Cheers

Trev

PS Perhaps 24-hour supermarkets were made for people waiting in at
home during the day to receive important hardware deliveries!

--
Trevor Johnson
mailto:trevor.johnson at laposte.net