[Bru-list] 2012 meeting dates

Chris Hall chris at svrsig.org
Tue May 1 19:08:27 BST 2012

Meeting dates for 2012 as (AFAIRI) as follows:

Wed 09 May
Wed 11 July
Wed 12 September
Wed 14 November (just over two weeks after London)

Those present at the 08 Feb meeting last week generally thought we
should stick to the above. It should mean we don't need to waste time
discussing dates in advance.

The Hope & Anchor in Bristol is the third venue we've tried. Those
present [last week] also thought we should stick there. Some reasons
for this are:
 - Reasonable beer selection
 - More intimate than larger pubs
 - Free on-street parking after 6pm
 - Town centre(-ish) location

Some disadvantages are:
 - No power points in main bar area
 - A bit of a walk from Bristol Temple Meads station (35 mins)

Therefore, the next meeting is proposed as follows:

 - Wed 9 May 2012
 - Time: 19:15 for 19:30
 - Venue: The Hope & Anchor, 38 Jacobs Wells Road, Bristol, BS8 1DR

 http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/1629/Hope_and_Anchor/Bristol

I have just been told my Raspberry Pi (ordered at 0819 on launch day)
should arrive in the next two days. If it does, I'll bring it along.

--
Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org>