[Bru-list] Dates for June and subsequent meeting

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 18:55:52 BST 2011

On 20 Jun 2011  Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> As we now have 17 names on the mailing list, and this Wednesday is
> likely to be the last
> official meeting before the summer, it'd be great if as many of you as
> possible were able
> to make it.

> - Wed 22 Jun 2011
> Time: 19:15 for 19:30
> Venue: The King William, 20 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4EF
> (Bristol city centre)
> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol

> If not, then we look forward to you turning up at another meeting
> which is more convenient
> for you.

Full of guilt, I have to apologise as I'll be in Northumberland that
day. I really men to get to at least some of the meetings, but
something always seems to get in the way.

I don't think I would be able to contribute anything much, but it
would be good to listen to experts.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk