[Bru-list] Dates for June and subsequent meeting

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Mon Jun 20 20:20:14 BST 2011

As we now have 17 names on the mailing list, and this Wednesday is likely to be the last
official meeting before the summer, it'd be great if as many of you as possible were able
to make it.

- Wed 22 Jun 2011
Time: 19:15 for 19:30
Venue: The King William, 20 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4EF
(Bristol city centre)
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol

If not, then we look forward to you turning up at another meeting which is more convenient
for you.

Thanks.

Trevor

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net