[Bru-list] Status update and plan

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Mon Apr 12 15:05:54 BST 2010

> > 2. Attending the WAUG meeting in May (expected to be Sat 8th)
> > http://waug.org.uk/
>
> At the moment, that's penciled in for me, so if nothing else more important
> comes along[2] I should be there.
>
> [2] I do quite fancy a holiday, though... ;)

Great! Future meeting dates are on their website as follows:
Saturday 8th May
Saturday 19th June
Saturday 17th July
Saturday 14th August
Saturday 11th September
Saturday 9th October
Saturday 13th November
Saturday 11th December

So, unless you have a(nother) holiday Vince, looks like we're up for the
one in May.

If anyone else wants to come along then please discuss here (the silence is
deafening)... Also, if you'd like to attend but another date is better for
you then say so here. If you can't attend but would like us to ask specific
questions at the meeting, again please discuss here.

Thanks

Trevor

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net