[Bru-list] Status update and plan

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 19:31:40 BST 2010

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the update. What do people think about the following?

> 1. Wakefield Show meetup? (I know Vince is going and perhaps you are too -
> shame I can't make it.)

Indeed I am.

I'd offer a lift to someone else from this area who is going, but there are
slight flaws with that idea: I'm going up on the Friday (and probably not
setting off until some time in the afternoon) to return on the Sunday, and
along with my basic clothing needs I'll be taking the things I need for the
stand[1], as well as my laptop to get a bit of writing done in the hotel -
and my car is only a small-booted two seater sports car.

So, if someone happens to be going Friday to Sunday, and is travelling
fairly light and isn't planning on buying and returning with anything of
significant size... get in touch. ;)

[1] Which, if it turns up in time, might include a Touch Book - though even
if it does turn up, it's unlikely in the extreme that RISC OS will be
running on it at Wakefield.

> 2. Attending the WAUG meeting in May (expected to be Sat 8th)
> http://waug.org.uk/

At the moment, that's penciled in for me, so if nothing else more important
comes along[2] I should be there.

[2] I do quite fancy a holiday, though... ;)

[...]

--
Vince M Hudd             :::          Soft Rock Software
http://misc.vinceh.com   :::   http://www.softrock.co.uk