[Webchange-list] Test

Richard Porter ricp at minijem.plus.com
Thu Nov 6 09:41:28 GMT 2014

On 6 Nov 2014 Vince M Hudd  wrote:

> Sorry folks - I've picked this list to test things are working, having
> noticed two posts sent to another list on RISCOSitory.co.uk have failed to
> appear.

Yes it is working, and in fact I was thinking about posting to it.

I use Webchange from time to time particularly for doing global
changes to links if I decide to rename something. If there's one thing
I could change it would be to make the pathname right aligned. I don't
mind losing the ADFS::HardDisc4 bit but I do need to see the directory
at the other end.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:ricp at minijem.plus.com
I don't want a "user experience" - I just want stuff that works.