[Webchange-list] Error message

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Wed May 9 20:21:15 BST 2012

After some time experimenting with this program, I let it loose on my
site <www.clubmans.org.uk> to change occurrences of
'target=_blank"> Market' to '>Market'

The program ran and, as far as I can see, correctly replaced the text in
85 files nested 3 deep but as it finished an error box appeared with the
message:

09 May 19:57:30 100 ***Error***
09 May 19:57:30 100   Title    : WebChange Free (Back end)
09 May 19:57:30 100   Task     : Unknown task
09 May 19:57:30 100   Message  : Calloc/Malloc failure (Workspace for
replace string).
09 May 19:57:30 100

After this the program needs to be quit and restarted before it will do
anything useful? Have I found a bug or is this a WimpSlot issue.

Brian

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA
RISC OS 6.20