[Webchange-list] Search and Replace

Tim Hill tim at timil.com
Mon Jan 10 11:08:42 GMT 2011

I thought it high time this list had a posting!

I realised that Firefox (using 4B8 on Xp) ignores the Img Alt tag and
instead displays an Img Title tag, if there is one.

For years I have religiously been ensuring (most of) my Imgs have Alt
tags but none of the tools I use automatically inserts a Title. Naturally
I turned to WebChangePro to add titles, and want to copy the alt tag text
in the process or the leafname if there is none.

I have hit a brick wall in trying to do this as I can't see how to
include part of a found string in the replace string.

I am sure I must be being thick: any pointers will be welcome. Please.

--
Tim Hill
                                            tjrh.eu