[Webchange-list] Status Update: 26th June 2010

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 23:59:54 BST 2010

Ron. Briscoe <ron.briscoe at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <gemini.l4mnfk00446e705j0.vince at softrock.co.uk>,
>    Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

[Almost about to hopefully be able to release it]

> Can hardly wait :-)).

Have you not been downloading the versions I've made available? If you have,
then there's not much to wait *for* since most of the functions are there
already! Apart from the last few things I've done, and the Index List
function I've yet to do**, what's downloadable with your access details is
pretty much the thing that will be available to download for everyone in a
few days.

> 21? What a hard life you must have led ;-).

The scary thing is that, at 21 years old, Soft Rock Software is half my age,
which means I've been running this business for half my life so far. And
from this point onwards that becomes *more* than half my life so far!

** Did I say tomorrow? It's incredibly hot in my bedroom, and some near
neighbours seem to be having a party. I could drown the noise out by closing
the windows, but... did I mention the heat? That Index List function could
very well be started tonight!

--
Vince M Hudd             :::          Soft Rock Software
http://misc.vinceh.com   :::   http://www.softrock.co.uk

Is there any scope for a new Bristol RISC OS user group?
            See: http://www.riscository.com