[Virtualacorn-list] New license key needed

Martin styleguide at avisoft.f9.co.uk
Sun Jan 5 13:42:47 GMT 2020

On 05 Jan in article <04ae962d58.Alan.Adams at ArmX6.adamshome.org.uk>,
   Alan Adams via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> Due to a hardware failure, I'm now running a new (Windows10
> unfortunately) laptop. VRPC informs me I need a new license key,
> but I can't remember how to get one. Can anyone advise me please?

ISTR there is now a link on the virtualacorn.co.uk site to send a
request for a new password - cannot check atm as the site insists on
a javascript enabled browser!

--
Martin Avison      using a TiMachine running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader