[Virtualacorn-list] Hostfs Extensions

Chris Newman cvjazz at waitrose.com
Wed Feb 26 22:09:50 GMT 2020

In article <ccfe5f4858.Alan at icarusba.org.uk>,
   Alan Marshall via Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk>
wrote:
> In message <5844d4e734cvjazz at waitrose.com>
>           Chris Newman via Virtualacorn-list  wrote:

> > Answered my own question.
> > Found it in

> > D:\VirtualAcorn\VirtualRPC-AdjustSA\Plugins\HostFS2

> > Also discovered a backup version on the VA help pages on line.

> > I've now added in my file...

> > b27 : dpd   for Ovation pro docs

> > and

> > fb2 : mp4

> > Ah! My world is complete (well almost).

> I've just had to reload VirtualRPC-AdjustSA but have not kept a copy of
> the Hostfs extensions that I had modified.

> Could someone please remind me of the doc/docx and xls/xlsx extensions.

List of Found from my MimeMap.....

Files.MimeMap : 8 hits on 8 lines
  application/mswordX     MSWordX a7e	.docx
  # MimeMap entries for .docx and .odt files supplied with Easi/TechWriter
8.90
  application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
MSWordX	a7e	.docx
  #### The next entry for .docx is to overcome an apparent !Pluto
          ####
  application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessin	MSWordX	a7e
.docx
  #### 2010-10-30 Added .odt and .docx (thanks Martin Wuerthner)          ####
  #### 2012-05-20 Office's docx format has an option for Pluto users      ####
  #### 2012-05-21 Pluto/docx fudge re-ordered. Now works. (thanks MW) :-) ####

--
Chris