[Virtualacorn-list] Second monitor

Chris Hughes chris at noonehere.co.uk
Sat Aug 15 16:57:40 BST 2020

In message <58a06af983mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com>
          John Woodhouse via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for the responses. It seems to me that what is needed is some sort
> of utility to bring a RISCOS window to the fore so that the annoying white
> MS pointer is not visible on it but works behind it. If RISCOS is running
> in a "Maximised" window I find it not ideal but still quite useable. The
> annoyance is the Windows pointer.

Not got Virtual RPC running at the moment, but you do know there is an
option in the Windowed version (toolbar) of Virtual RPC to turn off the PC
pointer while you work in VRPC in a window.

I perfer to run full screen personally, saves on that hassle.

RPCEmu does not have this issue as far as I can see.

--
Chris Hughes