[Virtualacorn-list] New Windows 10

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 12:03:45 GMT 2019

Woe is me and twice woe!

A double failure to install. Bloody Windows 10!!!

The first time there was an update to .NET Framework for
1809 which might have got in the way. Internet advice
suggested turning AV off which I did. Still no joy.

At the moment, SWIMBO can't face having to set up the
machine again after a full 1903 install so she's sticking
with what she's got. I fear she'll be faced with a
post-emptive strike by Microsoft in the not-to-distant
future. Perhaps I should tempt her with a replacement
laptop. :-(

John

--
John McCartney