[Virtualacorn-list] PDF partial failure

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Sun Mar 31 23:23:09 BST 2019

> Jim Nagel via Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Steffen Huber via Virtualacorn-list  wrote on 31 Mar:
> > MuView, a new PDF/XPS/whatever viewer based on the MuPDF lib. However, I
> > guess this won't work on VA because it needs VFP.
> > https://www.riscosports.co.uk/vfp/muview.zip
>
> I downloaded and installed this on my ArmX6 (5.25 2018-apr-25) just now,
> merging the supplied !Boot as instructed in the !Help file.
>
> Doubleclicking !Muview gives an error:
>      Can't load library 'libjpeg.so.62'
>
> Any advice, please?

See this thread on ROOL forum
https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/2/topics/13251?page=1
for advice.

That's the problem if everyone seems to resist the idea of
proper package management. Including me of course.

Have fun
hubersn

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/