[Virtualacorn-list] Incompatible host

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 14:19:25 GMT 2019

On 03/03/2019 12:33, T.O.M.S. via Virtualacorn-list wrote:

[...]

In case anybody is wondering, this message has only just appeared
because the list server held it for moderation; I have the server set to
hold messages over a certain length, and this one exceeded that limit.

I should have an email notifying me that the message was held, but I
haven't set up access to the relevant mailbox on this laptop, and
(having recently moved) my normal desktop machine, which does access
that account, isn't set up at the moment.

"Normal service" (when I revert to other excuses for not doing things as
quickly as I should) will resume, er... at some point. ;)

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk