[Virtualacorn-list] Incompatible host

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sat Mar 2 19:31:50 GMT 2019

In article <578e947051cvjazz at waitrose.com> Chris Newman via Virtualacorn-list  wrote:
> I've vacillated between showing extensions & not. Showing them is useful
> but to change the name of a file or folder means jumping over the extension
> although W10 does just select the filename to be changed & not the
> extension. I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure  ;-)
I always have 'Show DOS extension' set. If you're finding VRPC is adding ,xxx
a quick visit to Tools->Hostfs Extensions to add a mapping will soon fix
that.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

There's no such thing as a little garlic