[Virtualacorn-list] VA freezing

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 21 22:04:28 BST 2019

In article <57e521cfa3dave at triffid.co.uk>,
   Dave via Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

[Snip Transient trapping deletes]

> That a bit weird...

> I've been using Transient for many years, now on version 2.09 (09 May
> 2019) and I've never been able to trap deletes with it.

Dave - sorry for the late reply...

Transient + TrapDelete v 2.08c (15-10-2016) is on the StrongED site.

"Transient + TrapDelete is a test release of Transient that has support
for my TrapDelete module. TrapDelete will trap objects deleted through
FilerAction and sends them to Transient's bin.

Note that this is alpha grade software!"

I have been happily using this version for some time with trapping
disabled and since Chris Newman's post earlier I have enabled trapping
and have not seen any problems and it seems to do wisott.

Brian Jordan
RISC OS 5.23 on Raspberry Pi