[Virtualacorn-list] / Muview

Jim Nagel vatory at abbeypress.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 00:21:29 BST 2019

David J. Ruck via Virtualacorn-list wrote on 1 Apr:
> Merge the supplied !Boot, which has the file within Resources.!SharedLibs

I did do that merge, as I said.  Problem turns out to be that the file
within !Sharedlibs has four extraneous characters appended to its
filename.  Make a copy of the file, giving the copy the correct name, and
then !Muview loads OK.

Still, Steffen thought that Virtual Acorn will not run !Muview because it
needs VFP.  Can anybody confirm?

--
Jim Nagel                                www.archivemag.co.uk