[Virtualacorn-list] Boot problem

Jim Nagel vatory at abbeypress.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 10:38:48 BST 2018

Peter Young via Virtualacorn-list  wrote on 29 Jun:

> I always keep a copy of the current cmos.ram for when this sort of thing
> happens.

I think a copy gets automatically saved in Choices.  At least I think
that's true in Ro 5 here; dunno about Virtual Ro 4 or 6.

Must say, tho, that I was surprised to discover the copy of CMOS in
Choices, because in Configure the "CMOS > Save" menu gives no clue
about *where* it gets saved.  Obvious with hindsight, of course, but
at first an annoying frazzle.

--
Jim Nagel                            www.archivemag.co.uk