[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 23:21:43 BST 2018

In article <330061398.68209.1532726509030 at communicator.strato.de>,
   Steffen Huber via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> I fear that, for modern WebMail systems, it turns out the WebMail is
> at least as powerful as Pluto and MessengerPro. And IIRC, Pluto is
> still tied to POP3 which is a nightmare if used from more than one
> device.

!Pluto is a reading/sending application and is tied only to whatever
application is used to actually fetch mail from a server, or despatch to a
server. In my case I use !POPstar which, whilst a POP3 client, can be
configured to leave mail on the server after a fetch if required.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world