[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 11:31:43 BST 2018

In article <49307.91.85.218.30.1532680158.squirrel at email.orpheusnet.co.uk>,
   Bob Ardler via Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk>
wrote:

[Snippy]

> No, am definitely not complaining. Shall stick to webmail
> and replutonate only should non-list email require it.

> Thanks, Vince, for the explanation.

Obviously a given, each to their own preferences...
But...
I have found this thread to be somewhat interesting and a bit weird...

Yes as has been noted WebMail has its uses, and even I use it now and
again, but to use Webmail as the primary device for internet mail seems
very masochistic... particularly when there are excellent and even
adequate Mail client apps with far far better facilities than ever found
in a WebMail thing...
Pluto, MessengerPro, Thunderbird to name just a few.

If I scratch my head... anymore, I'll cover my keyboard in dandruff. ;-)

Dave

--

Dave Triffid